It’s almost the end of the work week, close to Friday but not there yet…so what better to talk about then who we are following on Twitter?
@HealthyHomeBook– The Healthy Home (March 2011) focuses on the most important environment—the home—and reveals surprising health risks posed by our everyday products and habits.
@smallbiztrends– CEO, Small Business Trends, an online small biz community reaching over 250,000 each month. Small business success … delivered daily
@thisbigcity– Tweets about architecture, urban design, technology, transport and the bicycle from founder of the award-winning sustainable cities blog This Big City
@builddirect– The world’s leading online channel for flooring & building materials. We’re transforming the industry. Find out how! firstname.lastname@example.org.Tweets by Rob Jones.
@FOXBaltimore– With over 7 hours of Emmy Award winning news coverage every weekday, FOX45 is consistently Baltimore’s most honored news operation.
Remember to follow @prevostconstruc on your Thursday!!
Twitter is a great way to get involved and improve visits to your website. @prevostconstruc follows new accounts on a daily basis and love to share our new favorite’s to follow. We are always looking to find an account that is construction based, and full of knowledge, especially about green products and innovations.
@HGTVpro: As a sister network to HGTV, we’re the site for professional homebuilding and remodeling — as well as energy-efficiency and green building best practice
@MidAtlanticNews: Editor with Mid-Atlantic Construction magazine. Covering Washington, D.C., Va.; Md.; Del. and Eastern Pa.
@CoTweet: CoTweet – How Business Gets Social
@WomenInConcrete: Women in Concrete is a networking resource for women working in the concrete construction field. Learn about the people, industry trends and techniques
@RemodelQA: RemodelQA, where contractors and experts share their expertise to your home improvement and remodeling questions
Tell us @prevostconstruc who you follow!
Twitter is one of the most popular social networking sites out there today, and we @prevostconstruc love getting construction updates. It’s a great way to receive information fast on current events! So, who does @prevostconstruc follow exactly?
Here is a list of some of our favorite accounts to follow:
- @HomeDepotDeals: Being that we at Prevost Construction either go to Home Depot or put in an order on a daily basis, this is a great way to find some deals both online and in the store. It has saved us both time and money when it comes to finding our supplies fast!
- @rethinkmodular: The Modular Building Institute is a great modular construction account to follow! Their posts include articles on modular units making the news, as well as new innovations to come. It provides us with great ideas and gives us recent updates on the upcoming popularity of modular buildings!
- @skroofing: Being a construction company out of Maryland, it’s always nice to hear updates and project events from your local roofers!
- @contractortalk: Contractor Talk is a great place to get the latest information on construction articles, blogs, top equipment and the latest tools!
- @QualifiedRemod: Qualified Remodeler provides our company with great tips of the trade, as well as their favorite tools and newest renovations. We are signed up for their monthly magazine which provides excellent construction readings!
- @myBGE: Maryland’s gas & electric utility gives updates on areas with power and gives a timeline for when any outages will be fixed. We suggest following the popular gas & electric utility in your area!